Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Slacker Blogger- but 16 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 Weeks and 4 days

Size of baby: the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: finally gained a little bit I'm up 1.4 lbs by my home schedule- next dr. appt is 8/19

Maternity Clothes: mostly- but more for comfort than actually need

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!

Movement: a few tingles here and there! I am loving it!

Sleep: Good other than 3 AM potty breaks

What I miss: MORE caffeine!!!!

Cravings: Still pretty random, Dr. Pepper was a big one. Lately I have simply eaten anything and everything I see!! String cheese, french fries (with LOTS of ketchup),salt and vinegar chips.

Symptoms: Other than starting to show and starting to feel her moving, no major symptoms to speak of.

Best Moment this week: Starting to feel little flutters and ordering things with her monogram!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment