Friday, March 5, 2010

A day in the life of......

ME!!!


Kelly's Korner is hosting a show us your daily routine blog....

I thought this might be good (for me) to see what I am doing and what can be improved to have more time.
Chatham gets up around 6 or 6:30- Devin or I get him up and diapered and fed while the other takes a shower.
The we switch- other person showers while we dress our self and Chatham.
By 7:00 I am loading up the car and packing Chatham's cup for daycare, and by 7:15 we're in the car. I drop Chatham off by 7:25 and play with him for ten more minutes (a perk of working only a block and a half away)
I'm at work by 7:45 and and the next 8 1/2 hours ya'll really don't want to know about....
So- fast forward to 5:00- I leave work, get Chatham and head home.
Home by 5:20- nebulizer, Chatham's dinner- one of us plays for about an hour with C while the other one cooks- Devin and I eat.
Bath, book, sippy cup and bed (by 8:00) for Chatham. Devin and I clean up and get things ready to do it all again the next day.
I know it doesn't sound like a lot- but some how it's 9:30 by the time I get to bed.
So tell me about your day and then go to Kelly's page and let the rest of the world see it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment