Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Moving, Doctor, and more accidents

Well this weekend we went to Raleigh to help my sister and her family move (YAY) I love their house and so did Chatham... he liked to climb the stairs, circle the living room and kitchen, and climb on the throw pillows. I did Easter and St. Patrick's Day crafts with the boys and hung out in the playroom trying to keep them happy and in one piece. Chatham fell once busting his nose and forehead on the door jam. Thomas missed his mommy severely. (although she was only upstairs peeling wall paper) so needless to say I had my hands full.
We got home Sunday and the fussiness continued- Monday's trip to the doctor was eventful and after 40 LONG minutes of waiting we learned that Chatham has a double ear infection. So it was home for meds, tears, and many prayers for rest!!!

The next few days are going to be a struggle- I have NEVER seen Chatham so upset and pitiful in all my life. So I promise to come back with LOTS of pictures and updates. Chatham has been a VERY busy boy!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that he is feeling better; they are so pitiful when they are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing. Rachel has an ear infection right now too. It makes them totally different babies! :(

    ReplyDelete