Monday, September 27, 2010

A Hodge-Podge

Things have been SO busy lately I haven't had time to upload the pictures from my camera- but before I get too far behind here is what I got off my camera today

This weekend we took Chatham to the Harvest Festival at Murray's Mill- it was H-O-T so we didn't' stay long- but C enjoyed the view from Daddy's shoulders.


The weekend before Devin went to the Panther's game with Joe.

They aren't doing so well (0-3) but Devin still stands by his team!


Chatham has REALLY gotten into hats.....AND loves "Utbawl" (football) and will throw his hands up and say "ITDOWN" (touchdown)
So we stopped by the Utbawl department at Dick's Sporting Goods the other day.
These next two pictures are just GREAT- I love these guys SO MUCH!!!!


Happy Fall Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment