Monday, July 11, 2011

12 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks and 3 days (I seem to be on a theme here)

Size of baby: From crown to rump, baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: still down a few pounds, but having to pull out some looser pants

Gender: Won’t know until the end of July

Movement: not yet.

Sleep: Good other than 3 AM potty breaks - I'll probably have to put a pillow between my knees again soon!

What I miss: eating larger amounts of food. I get sick to my stomach after only a few bites.

Cravings: No real cravings right now- I can't stand meat, but love anything cold...grapes, popsicles, milkshakes.

Symptoms: I actually feel the least pregnant I have up to this point.

Best Moment this week:Chatham announcing that the baby's name should be Asign (A-sign, not assign)

No comments:

Post a Comment