Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

I haven't uploaded our pictures from before church in their "pretty clothes", but I have SO many pictures I am still sorting through them.
After Chatham's birthday party (another post on the tomorrow) we decided to jump in to the Easter festivities. We have made it a tradition to do an egg hunt at the Cadwalladers; and this is our group picture for the year- ALL kids looking at the camera (and all but Miss H smiling!!) We made mountain pies and smores and the kids jumped their hearts out on the trampoline.

 Sunday we did a more traditional Easter celebration with the Wades (minus Paul- who is in Ireland student teaching for 6 weeks) We dyed, colored, and sticker-ed eggs. 
 Harper got in some quality Sesa time! They colored while I helped the big kids with their eggs.

 We striped everyone of their shirts to ensure no messes- and I threatened that the person who spilled the bowls of dye would have to clean all three toilets! (HA!) I must say C and L did a great job and had lots of fun. We saved the final egg for Harper- but all she wanted to do was stick her hands in the dye.

Harper had had enough, and covered her ears; as the big kids danced around and showed up babies in their belly!!!! Between fits of laughter Lisa managed to snap a quick picture!  

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute! I have not been brave enough to attempt dyeing eggs in recent years. I know, it is sad! I could just see Brody putting his hands in the dye and trying to rub it all over himself. Harper looked like she enjoyed the process though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I nominated you for a Liebster award if you want to join the fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete