Friday, September 19, 2008

I have a baby bump....wanna see!?!?


So the first picture (Week 8) really isn't much; mainly water retention. The second picture (Week 10) is swelling and MORE water retention, but we're starting to see signs of actual baby weight. Now the last two photos are 11 weeks and 4 days the actual baby bump. We were excited to be told I'm not swollen anymore, I am actually ready to start growing.
In the last picture I actually think the weight has taken to the backside rather than the front :) haha. Also sorry for the lack of a smile at the end- I was SO sick, but Devin REALLY wanted belly pictures to post.
So we hope you all enjoy. And I have a dr. appt on Monday so I'll post details of that ASAP!
Have a Great Weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute especially in the 2nd one. im happy for you

    ReplyDelete