Monday, June 27, 2011

10 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 10 Weeks and 3 days

Size of baby: barely the size of a kumquat, is what the fruit/veggie size is. Which equals a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom — and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm making a come back after losing 4.5 lbs. Now I'm only down 1.5 from pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity Clothes: not yet, but things are just starting to get a little snug (although I can still button my pants!)

Gender: Won’t know until the end of July

Movement: not yet.

Sleep: Good, other than 3 AM potty breaks

What I miss: sushi and margaritas by the pool, and COKE (although I do allow myself one can a day)

Cravings: I’ve had a few random cravings, like a hot dog from Little Pig’s Barbecue and I have wanted guacamole a lot. But other than that I am just happy to be getting my appetite back.

Symptoms: Morning sickness is finally starting to subside. I get light headed if I stand up too quickly, and I am tired ALL the time!

Best Moment this week: I go to the doctor on Friday and get to hear the heartbeat again- the best part of last week was spending three days with Ali and Curly and sight-seeing with Chatham in DC.

No belly pictures yet- as there is no belly to see. But I am sure in a week or two they will be a blog staple! It's hard to believe I posted my first belly picture at 8 weeks with Chatham- but looking back now, it was NOTHING! I guess excitement got the best of me last time.

Chatham has decided that while he still wants "two of em" he wants pink babies now instead of blue; he also what's to take them for a ride on his tractor! What a GREAT big brother he will be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment