Monday, June 6, 2011

oops!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted! Who knew moving would be so time consuming- HAHAHHAHA!



Well we are in and settled for the most part, Devin has been keeping busy with outside chores; while Chatham and I put our finishing touches on the inside.


Other than an AC issue (or lack there of) upstairs the house is great! There is so much room for C to play and he LOVES climbing the stairs. He sleeps in his new room like a champ and has helped his Daddy with any task involving a drill or a hammer.



We are spending a lot of time here.....




We moved in the weekend before my birthday- so we kept it pretty low key this year. We took our annual trip to Big Daddy's for oysters and crab legs on my actual birthday evening- and then had a pool party/cook out/ cupcake party at the Cadwalladers the following weekend.


Ali and Curly and Aunt Ma'am came to town to see the house and Chatham and celebrate with a sushi dinner at Wild Wok (my FAVORITE)! I was so excited to have everyone in one place I left my camera at home and have no pictures!



This past weekend we celebrated Ethan's 2nd birthday and Mary Grace's 3rd birthday; then Sunday we had a picnic with our Sunday School class- I have a few pictures from those that I will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment