Thursday, October 11, 2012

Quick Update

I didn't want my blogging friends to think I had hit the road! We are here, just really busy!

Harper has 1.5 teeth, is cruising and can crawl at the speed of light!! She has her 9 month appointment on Monday and I PROMISE to do a REAL update then!

Devin and I both have been running like crazy- we are doing a 10K in November- that's right 6.2 miles!! My neighbor Tina and I have been training together and run about 3 miles 3 times a week right now. We are also running the Newton Night Crawl 5k and the Susan G Koman 5k this month- WOW!

Chatham is loving his new playmate Hannah (next door) they are so sweet together! The Cul-de-Sac crew have been doing 1 or 2 weekly dinners and it is so nice to have a big group to hang out with. We went to Mellow Mushroom Tuesday and Harper said Mama a few times- I was SO happy!!

That's all I can think of off the top of my head- I have TONS of Chatham-isms to post, but that will have to wait til another post...
He has been learning about China, Italy  the letter L and W- and let me tell you- he remembers/repeats the WEIRDEST things!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment