Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ABC's of Harper

The only way I could get her to look at me was to give her the paci!


Age: 8 and 1/2 months

Bed size: Crib

Chore you hate: having my diaper changes- I do not like laying on my back

Dog's name: I don't have one, but I love Aunt Mam's BIG dogs Jack and Max!

Essential item to start your day: a bottle and snuggle time.

Favorite color: I don't really care about colors...but I seem to wear a lot of pink

Gold or Silver: What is this stuff of which you speak?

Height: My guess would be about 30 inches

Instruments you play: I like to beat on the table or my highchair like a drum.

Job title: Baby, Little Sister

Key to a Happy Life: A full belly, and plenty of nap time

Living arrangements: I live with my Mommy, Daddy, and big brother, Chatham.

Mom's name: I don't know- I only say Dada right now.

Nicknames: Harps, Harper D, Sweet Potato

Overnight hospital stay: 2 nights at birth

Pet Peeve: Riding in my car seat when I'm hungry.

Quote from a movie: Movie...what's that?

Right or left handed: Right...Left...whichever one is available for shoving food into my mouth.

Siblings: An older brother, Chatham

Time you wake up: Normally I get up about 3 for a bottle then will go back to sleep until 7:00. But lately I have been sleeping through the night and will get up at 6:00. I got to sleep about 8:30, but Mommy and Daddy wake me up at 10:00 for one last bottle.

Underwear: I just wear diapers.

Vegetable you dislike: I like peas, and squash, and mixed/garden veggies- but for whatever reason I don't like green beans unless they're mixed with something else. (like applesauce)

Ways/Reasons I run late: If Mommy and Daddy are running late, but if it's my fault it's usually an unexpected diaper change.

X-rays you've had: None

Yummy food you like to eat: I like everything! But my favorite this is apple/strawberry puffs. I like apple juice more than white grape juice, but I also LOVE the new peach and mango smooth food mommy serves me.

Zoo animals you like: I got tickles watching the fish at the science center, but I really liked the bob cat at Alligator Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment