Thursday, September 6, 2012

Liebster Award

So Abby was so kind and gave me the Liebster Award (like two weeks ago) and I am SO slack that I typed this out the day she gave it to me and then never came up with new questions, or random facts, or tagged people. And now I can't even find where I saved the little blurb about what this award is and what I'm supposed to do and all that jazz. So......

So that Abby doesn't think I am unappreciative or rude: here is what I got.....

1. Where did you grow up? We moved to NC when I was 3 and I lived in 3 houses all in the same neighborhood (two right next door to each other)


2. What is something you want to do/accomplish before you die? I have a bucket list in progress- one of the things on it is to go overseas

3. What is your greatest fear?  losing one of my children.


4. Are you closer to your mother or father? My mother


5. How many US States have you been to? 13 that I can think of off the top of my head- maybe 1 or 2 more.


6. What is one of your best talents? I like to think being a friend is a good talent of mine.


7. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 15-20 minutes.


8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I will be a mother of a teenager and probably full on into extracurricular activities. I can’t wait- I was meant to be a “soccer mom”


9. What is a movie you could watch over and over? Love Story or Dirty Dancing I am sure I’ve watched both over 50 times


10. What is your favorite breakfast food? I love omelets stuffed with veggies11. What is something that really gets on your nerves? People being late, I am notorious for being five minutes early to everything

No comments:

Post a Comment