Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Getting Slack

Wow- it's been a while since I last posted anything. I think depression has set in and the holidays are just making things gloomy.
I did want to document a few BIG things happening in the Donley home!
Harper is walking. She took her first few steps on Halloween; but now she is standing on her own and walking a long way (over 15 steps) There is video and I will post it soon.
Chatham's class is doing their Christmas Play a bit differently this year and there are speaking parts!!! Chatham gets to say "To Shield You From Harms Way" and then at the end of their song all the kids salute the audience! Their skit is a Christmas Salute to Our Soldiers!!

I have been doing lots of fun things with Tilman, our Elf on the Shelf, and if you follow me on Facebook you've seen his shenanigans. I will upload his fun at the end of December! Chatham has REALLY enjoyed the elf process this year!

I will work on posting more and getting the pictures and videos up!


No comments:

Post a Comment