Tuesday, May 14, 2013

another look back

I can't believe that I have two BEAUTIFUL kids that I get to hang out with EVERYDAY! It makes me so happy to see pictures of them and know that they are having as much fun as I am.

We are having a yard sale this weekend- I told Chatham if he cleans out his playroom to get rid of some toys we will use that money to buy him some new toys. His responses was "Just sell everything except my Buzz Lightyear." It makes me said how quickly kids grow up and change- just a month ago he call him Buzz Lightcheer (hehe)
 And I'm not sure if I ever posted this picture from Chatham's birthday party- I think Chatham's cousins are the only ones not pictured (they left a first)- but I am proud of the fact I got a picture with SEVEN kids all looking at me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment