Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pullen Park

We went to Raleigh over the weekend to stay with my sister and let the boys go to VBS at their church. We packed in the fun while we were there. Pullen Park was SO much fun, I can't wait to go again the next time we visit. They have a boat ride...
 a real caboose to walk through....
 a carousal... (which Chatham rode for the first time; he normally freaks out and ends up riding on the bench)
see saws.....
and the real train! (that we rode TWICE!) Harper has no fear- she did everything there was to ride and wouldn't even sit on my lap on the train- "SIT OWN".
 My kiddos loved it, they were so sweaty and tired by the end of the day!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss this park! My boys have never been, but I remember going with my oldest niece when she was little. Raleigh does have some places I miss although I really love Charlotte. :-)

    ReplyDelete