Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I knew this day would come.....

But I am still not prepared!!!!
I am back at work- today is day two. And I go at lunch to visit my little guy, so that is helping ease the pain.
I cried both mornings dropping him off at my mom's (I know it's better than day care; but still sucks!!)

At Chatham's 2 month appt. last Wed. He weighed in at 12 lbs. 10.5 oz. and was 23 3/4 inches long. (both of which put him just over the 75th percentile for his age)
He was offically diagnoised with Reflux (suprise, suprise) but we actually have put him strictly on formula (Similac Sensitive RS) and that has helped keep the spit up to a minimum of one bib per feeding. I know that doesn't sound right- but you have to realize that we were having to use a recieving blanket as a burp cloth (and no I'm not joking).

More pictures are coming- I've been a little slack lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment