Friday, June 19, 2009

What a Week

Well Chatham has been quite the go getter this weekend. Sunday we had a playdate with out friends The Spleet's their little girl, Whitney, is a month younger than Chatham. Tuesday Gram took Chatham to Winston for the afternoon to see Cousin Thomas (I think Beth took some pictures, so as soon as I get them I will post em). Then we were going to have a swim date with Carsyn and her parents, but of course it rained. So we went to our favorite Mexican resturant instead. Carsyn is SO cute and is just as vocal as Chatham is (although he slept the whole time- AGAIN!) Wednesday Nana came over for dinner and Chatham was quite the show off "talking" and kicking and just being a ham.

P.S.- We now have proof that Mike Wilbon is aware of his friendship with my son- HE SAID CHATHAM'S NAME! ON THE AIR!!! (so maybe it was actually in reference to West Chatham Park in Chicago- but CHATHAM came from his lips!!!) TOLD YA SO!!!!

A Note From Chatham:
Today is my Daddy's birthday- Mama has planned a suprise dinner with some friends and family tonight at Daddy's favorite resturant and then Uncle Joe is coming over to play!! This weekend is also Father's Day so I'm sure Mama will be taking a gazillion pictures of me like she did on Mother's Day (What is it with that lady and her camera!!) I have several playdates coming up in the next few weeks and can't wait to see my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment