Friday, August 7, 2009

It's Friday again...So show us your Life-

Today is Show Us Your Reception and Honeymoon day at Kelly's Korner- click HERE and check it out!!!
This is Mosteller Mansion, where the reception was held- and here are a few of the tables my mom and Al decorated! The Mantels ALL over the mansion were gorgeous!




There were LOTS of toasts- and this is the only shot they got with no tears! Suzanne even brought me her napkin because my Daddy made me bawl!



Mama and Daddy shagged and I danced with nearly every man in the place- haha! (The black and white of my daddy and me is my favorite, I don't know what happened to the lens, but there isn't fog are anything, just a cool natural effect)



Our cake was delicious and a major center peice of decor in the "main room"

Our honeymoon was in St. Thomas and it was beautiful....

We stayed at the Wydham Restort at Sugar Bay
This was our nightly "perch" outside the restuarant to watch the sunset.
and this....
Was our view from the breakfast table every morning.

1 comment: