Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Getting to Know you...Husband Edition

So I saw on another post about how we all ready each others blogs and "know" one another and our children..... but how did the Husbands get lost in the mix???

Here is my getting to know you..... HUSBAND EDITION

Enjoy...
1.What is his name? Devin
2. Who eats more? We probably eat about the same, sadly.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did
4. Who is taller? we are the exact same height.
5. Who is more sensitive? Me
6. Who does the laundry? Me
7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If we are laying in bed, I am on the right side.
8. Who pays the bills? He does
9. Who cooks more? It was pretty even, but I'd say Devin does a bit more than I do these days. (That's why I married a Chef!!!)
10. Who is more stubborn? probably Me....but he's a CLOSE second
11. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Neither one of us-haha
12. Who has more siblings? We each have one sister- but he has 4 step siblings and 1 half sister- so if those count then he wins
13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'd say Devin; He'd say Carrie
14. What do you like to do together? Anything
15. Who eats more sweets? Devin... I'm more of a salty snacker
16. Guilty Pleasures? Golf, Heavy Metal, or Cops
17. How did you meet? At Rock Barn Golf and Spa (we both worked there)
18. Who asked whom out first? I asked him to go to a girlfriend's 21st birthday with me, and he bailed on me the night before the party...then he asked me to go grocery shopping with him two months later- if that's a date?!?!
19. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first...
20. Who proposed? He did, on a cruise for my 22nd birthday
21. His best features and qualities? best feature is his teeth/smile/voice- quality is how passionate he is about things.

22. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag?

No comments:

Post a Comment