Friday, December 18, 2009

Who Moved My Cheese??

So I know that this is the title of book- and No I haven't read the book-
but the title could easily be a book about my office for the last several weeks.

As many of you know we've rearranged several offices in the building- people are moving to the opposite side of the hall, around the corner, or just next door (literally). No MAJOR moves- but just far enough to piss everyone off.

So, MY office (which is not moving) has become everyone's dumping ground and everytime I go to look for something it's not there or it has 14 other things piled on top of it.

So now anytime I can't find something on MY OWN desk I am going to poke my head out into the hallway and scream WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?!?!!?

Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment