Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Bit about Harper

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 Weeks 5 days

Size of baby: right around 3 lbs.

Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! Had to put the Mediums away last week.

Gender: Girl!
Movement: a lot, she is a bit higher and her movement now effects my breathing. But I love that Devin can feel her so much now, and you can even see it without touching my tummy.

Sleep: Getting hard to get comfortable and breathing is difficult

What I miss: bending over

Cravings: nothing really. But I have been drinking a lot of hot chocolate

Symptoms: shortness of breath, LARGE stomach

Best Moment this week: my doctor appt. hearing her heartbeat (145 bpm) and going to the Doc every 2 weeks now- I can't beleive I'm in my 3rd trimester!!!!
Halloween was a lot of fun too. Chatham put a Frankenstein sticker on my tummy so "Harper was dressed up"

No comments:

Post a Comment