Monday, November 14, 2011

67 days and counting!

How Far Along: 30 weeks and 3 days
Size of baby: Baby center says: "Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage)." But today's ultrasound says Harper is actually just over 3 1/2 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 23.5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! and it's hard to find tops long enough to cover my tummy!
Gender: Girl!
Movement: a lot, she is a bit higher and her movement now effects my breathing. But I love that Devin can feel her so much now, and you can even see it without touching my tummy.
Sleep: Getting hard to get comfortable and breathing is difficult
What I miss: bending over
Cravings: nothing inparticular, but I have been eating smaller amounts more often- I get full so fast, then I am hungry 30 minutes later.
Symptoms: shortness of breath
Best Moment this week: I LOVED getting our maternity pictures and family Christmas Card pictures taken this weekend!! Also, I was able to sneak a peek (thanks to my FAV ultrasound tech!) at this weeks appt. heartrate was 151 and she was snoozing facedown on my hip bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment