Friday, December 2, 2011

I think I must be growing.....

How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: Baby center says: " baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark." But Dr. H says we need to have a growth ultrasound because he thinks she's closer to 5 lbs. now (I am measuring about 2 1/2 weeks ahead was his guestimate)
Total Weight Gain: 27 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! and it's hard to find tops long enough to cover my tummy!
Gender: Sugar and Spice and Everything nice!
Movement: not as often, but when she moves I can feel- and see- everything! I am stretched to the max and she's out of room so any little movement I can feel.
Sleep: rare. between heart burn, leg cramps, and potty breaks I get about 2 hours at a time through the night, and have resorted to sleeping at an incline when the Zantac chooses not to kill the heartburn
What I miss: bending over, fitting between the cars in the garage.
Cravings: veggies and string cheese-I get full so fast, then I am hungry 30 minutes later.
Symptoms: shortness of breath, a few braxton hicks, but nothing major
Best Moment this week: We got our Christmas picture proof back and I LOVE them all!! Chatham and I had a mommy-son date night at home, which consisted of fish sticks, fries, and apple sauce for dinner- followed by Curious George's Christmas Special- and an icey pop! He was such a delight that night. Even asked if we could snuggle after his bath!!! I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment