Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What more could a girl ask for!

Suzy throw a WONDERFUL shower for Miss Harper and me!



There was no detail left undone!



I even pulled out my 'mommy sippy cup' from my Aunt Carrie when Chatham was showered.
There were TONS of gifts- the girls always got overboard! I got the sweetest silver bracelet for Harper from Big Mama!
And an awesome Celebrate EVERYTHING plate from my mom (there was a lot more in that bag- don't be fooled) Sharon (my pregnancy buddy this go round- her daughter Kaleigh is due two days before Harper's original due date) got me a paci clip that turns into a bracelet and a matching bracelet for Little H! It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen!






Barbara, my MIL, got all kinds of goodies for us, books, toys, a boppy, and some cute little outfits.


And there was food.....









Oh my was there food- I LOVED it! Spinach Artichoke Hummus, a veggie tray, blueberry muffins, Suzy's grape salad, breakfast casserole- all my pregnancy cravings of the past 8 months on one counter top. I was in HEAVEN!




Thanks Suzy and everyone else who came- I had a WONDERFUL day- and can't wait for each of you to snuggle Miss Harper!

No comments:

Post a Comment