Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chathamisms

We watch a lot of football at our house and anytime a game is on Chatham can be found standing in front of the TV yelling "Come On Cam!!!" (Devin is a BIG Panther's fan andhas pep talks with Cam Newton often) We have to tell Chatham often that Cam isn't playing in this particular game and then he starts yelling "Down, A Set, HUT HUT."

Driving to school Monday we were turning to drive through downtown (also the way we go to Gram and Poppy's house) Chatham looks out his window in the direction of their house and says "Grrraaaammmmm, where arrrre you? I do not see her, is she far away?"

Chatham is VERY eager for Harper to come (as are all of us) but he talks to her often telling her she needs to come out and play, or just saying "hey, you still there." Last night he got REALLY close to my belly and said "Sister! it is time for you to listen and come out now, 1-2-3, ok then you can go to timeout"

Chatham's pat answer when asked what he did at school will start off with "I did not hit my friends"- always good to know, but he's never had an issue with hitting his friends, so I don't know why he feels the need to reiterate that point.

I absolutely love this kid!!!! I can't wait to see what Harper is like, and how they interact with one another as she grows! These are going to be the longest 2 1/2 days ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment