Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pictures Galore!

Harper is such a great baby! Not a spitter-upper like her brother; a laid back personality and already likes to coo at her daddy and brother!
Did I mention how alert and photogenic she is. It's amazing. My heart is just bursting with joy for this little angel!

Chatham has had lots of visitors over this week and loved showing them how to hold Harper.



Lauren was a natural and loved holding her....


Cara on the other hand wasn't so sure...




Harper is a great sleeper and likes her hands to be free- this picture is identical to one I have of Chatham, when I have time to get it off the desktop I will post them together.



I don't know if I mentioned this before- but Lisa and several others sent us this picture. The Chic-fil-a in town had "Welcome to the World Harper" on the sign all weekend the 13th-15th. I am pretty sure it was for the other Harper born on the 12th; but for now we're not telling Harper anything to take away her stardom!


No comments:

Post a Comment