Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Looking Back and a Fresh Start....

Did you think I had given up on blogging? To be honest, I thought about it. But being able to look back and see in chronological order so much of what 2012 held for us- I thought I'd stick it out for 2013.
I mean who doesn't love looking at these little angels!! Chatham and Cara had speaking parts in this years Christmas play. Their class did a salute to military and had soldiers and angels. "To Shield You From Harms Way" is what Chatham had to say and he did GREAT!
There were lots of parties this season- the Cavin's Christmas party, our neighborhood get together, Max's dinosaur birthday, Caden's bowling birthday, and the kiddos had classroom parties that Devin and I both got to attend this year, it was lots of fun!

 We played LOTS of dress up!



 For a Christmas/Birthday present Harper got her ears pierced and she didn't shed a tear!! It's amazing what security Daddy brings. She was  happy as a lark the second she was in his arms! It turned out to be a neighborhood affair, because we ran into Celeste while we were waiting to get them pierced and then right as we finished up the Mingus' came in to get their nieces ears pierced.


Hannah came with me to get the kids from daycare on Dec. 31st and then we had a New Years Eve ice cream date! Tina shared her oreo sundae with Harper and she was in HEAVEN!!

We rung in the new year at the Cadwallader's for the 3rd year in a row, but we were so busy having so much fun not a single picture was taken!

1 comment:

  1. Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Started reading and came to your recent post about
    piercing your dd's ears. She looks totally adorable. I did our dd at about the same age.

    This was a perfect age to pierce her ears! I promise you were a smart mommy for doing it now. Babies and little girls with little pierced ears celebrates their femininity and femaleness.

    Our ped encouraged me doing it when mommy could care for them. Also, she gave me some tips for moms having their dd's ears pierced. Would be happy to share by e-mail with any moms wanting more info.

    Angie

    Angietune@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete