Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Apple Festival

We took Chatham to the Apple Festival this past weekend and MAN it was COLD!!!

I planned on taking all of these CUTE pictures with the clowns and the flowers and the apples, but I was too scared to unwrap him even for a minute.

We did get this picture with Ms. Hot Dog- and there was a picture with Sir Purr from the Panthers- I met clowns and a fairy and didn't get scared a bit.

Here is Ms. H. Dog. We didn't eat there though, she was just too pretty to pass up a photo op.

When we got home mama took pictures of my new sweater since we didn't get to show it off at the festival. Oh well maybe next year it won't get SO cold SO early.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! That hat is so cute, is it Gymboree? it looks familiar :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Gymboree! I loved it, I got the sweater and socks that match too!!

    ReplyDelete