Friday, April 2, 2010

blog filler...

I may have done this before.... or I may have done something similar....

These are the Carrie ABC's:

A. AREA CODE : 828
B. BED SIZE: Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: I hate doing dishes!!!
D. DOG'S NAME: Allie
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Coca cola (the real deal....no diet drinks here)
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Yellow
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'10
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: we are musically challenged at our house (although I did take piano lessons for a few years in elementary school)
J. JOB: Newton-Conover City Schools
K. KIDS: 1 and hopefully one more in the future
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: house?? with my husband and son?? I don't get this one!
M. MOM'S NAME: Margaret
N. NICKNAME: Care, Carebear, or Bearie
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: giving birth....kidney stone...
P. PET PEEVE: people being late, or ignorant people
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "As You Wish" -Princess Bride
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right
S. SIBLINGS: older sister
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6ish
U. UNDERWEAR: Yes?
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: raw peppers
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I am usually five minutes early for everything
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: just the kidneys I think.
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I can do A LOT of good stuff with Chicken- and I have a new Tilapia recipe that is TO DIE FOR!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I like to watch the penguins

No comments:

Post a Comment