Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just too Darn Cute!!

So Chatham is officially 6 months old- I missed blogging Sunday on the actualy Half Birthday Day- but better late than never, right?!

We don't go to the Dr. until Friday, so I'll have exact measurments then- but he is growing like a weed! And I predict 29 1/2 inches and 21 lbs.- but we shall see.

*Chatham has started doing some of the CUTEST things- like when he's jumping in his jumperoo he'll pick his legs up and cross them at his ankles while he plays with the whale toy attachment.
*He likes to scream (a good scream) and then giggle at himself for what LOUD noises he can make.
*We're not sleeping through the night so well anymore, but a late night snack never hurt anyone. So a 3:30 bottle and we're back in bed until 6ish.
*Still loving daycare and have done SO many cute arts and crafts. Apple art for Johnny Appleseed week, foot print sunshines, and much more! This week is cottonball art if I'm not mistaken.

I will have six month pictures on Friday when I post about the dr. appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment