Wednesday, September 30, 2009

trying to meet my quota

I promised at least ten blogs a month, and being that today is the last day on September and am REALLY trying to make the cut.


So, this is what I found.



It's a Questionnaire-


Join in the question fun so your blog friends can learn more about you!


The phone rings. Who will it be? My mama...we talk alot

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Always

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Talker

Do you take compliments well? Yes...who doesn't like a compliment?!

Do you play Sudoku? yes, I like them, but get frustrated VERY easily with them

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? As long as there weren't any wild animals around

Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes...Camp Gwynn Valley in Bervard, NC- I LOVED it there!

What was your favorite game as a kid? Too many to count- I liked Life, and kick the bucket, and

Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? as long as they're christian I don't care what denomination they are

Do you like to pursue or be pursued? be pursued

Use three words to describe yourself? Outgoing, caring, and talkative

Do any songs make you cry? a lot of songs make me cry

Are you continuing your education? I should be, but that's still on hold

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes, I love them!

How often do you read books? Not as much as I'd like

Do you think more about the past, present or future? present/future

What is your favorite children’s book? The Gruffalo

What color are your eyes? Green

Where is your dream house located? On the lake

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My son and the picture albums

When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Several months ago

Where was the furthest place you traveled today? To work
Do you like mustard? Yes
Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Hard question...they're my 2 favorite things to do! Ha!
Do you look like your mom or dad? Dad
How long does it take you in the shower? 15 minutes
Can you do the splits? Not anymore
What movie do you want to see right now? The Hangover (I know I'm a bit behind)
What did you do for New Year’s? Watched movies with Amber and Devin and indulged myself with some Twix dipped in Cool Whip (yup, I was pregnant!)
Do you think The Grudge was scary? yes, it creeped me out
Do you own a camera phone? Yes
What’s the last letter of your middle name? M
How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 4 and then up for 35 minutes, then 4 more
Do you like Care Bears? Yes
What do you buy at the movies? a coke
Do you know how to play poker? I do, but not well
Do you wear your seat belt? Yes...click it or ticket
How many meals do you eat a day? 2
Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny
Ever been to L.A.? No...but would love to go
Did you eat a cookie today?No
Do you hate chocolate? I am not a HUGE fan of chocolate, but hate is a bit strong
Are you a gullible person? You have NO IDEA!!!!
Are you easy to get along with? Yes
So, Please post your answers to these questions, I'd love to get to know you better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment