Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Prayers Needed

I don't have much to write about today-
Chatham flipped himself over from sitting up down to laying on his tummy; and then proceeded to log roll ALL OVER the living room.
But I just can't bring myself to brag too much about his accomplishments when I need to use every available moment to pray today.

A blog that I dearly love to read written by MckMama, needs all the love, prayer, and support they can get. Stellan, their youngest son is in Boston in the CICU and things are a little rocky right now. There is a Praying for Stellan button on the right side of my blog if you'd like to know more about Stellan's condition and/or what is the current status.

While we're praying for babies hearts, I have another request a high school friend, Lyndsi, has a little boy Luke- if you're from my town you've probably seen ALL the HUNDREDS of TEAM LUKE shirts around- but Little Luke had a heart transplant on Halloween Night and is doing VERY well. His chest has been closed and they are weening him off the sedation meds. His mama and daddy got to see his sparkling little eyes the other day for the first time in weeks!!!!

Both families are in Boston in the same hospital- so lets all take a moment and channel our prayers toward Boston and particularly toward little Stellan and little Lukes hearts and family!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ive been keeping up w/ that blog too! Ill be praying for him.

    And ive been keeping up with Lukes website... and journal.. Im so glad things are going well for him! :)

    ReplyDelete