I was blog browsing today and stumbled upon My Little Life and she uses McLinky for some Friday Fun.....
I know, I know it's not Friday- so yes you'll see this little intro again tomorrow when she posts this weeks questions, but this is my kind of stuff- the first question is about Thanksgiving and while I've already bombarded you with Christmas Chatter; I wanted to take a break and think about Mr. Turkey for a week or so....
Questions for 11/13/09: (Thanks to Sandy for her question and to Liz for inspiration--I tweaked her question a bit!!)
1. What is your favorite "eat" on Thanksgiving?
My favorite dish is my Aunt Ma'am Corn Pudding. Everyone knows to eat what they can on Turkey day because the leftovers come home with ME (although she has been known to make me my VERY OWN dish to take home for the rest of the week) and I don't share!!!
Also, the years that I go to my in laws and don't get to have any of Aunt Ma'am's corn pudding- my mom and Aunt swap Marg's Fruit Salad for Carrie's Corn Pudding- and of course mom savings some for me!!!
2. What is the name your best girl friend and the best trait about her or how you met (or heck, both!!) My best girlfriend is Katie.... also known as Smoochie (no I didn't give her that name- it's her childhood nickname) Her best trait is her BIG heart- she'd give you the shirt of her back- or in MANY cases she gives me the straightener out of her bathroom- haha!!!
We met while I was crying on the front steps of Jamison Dorm at UNC-Greensboro my freshman year after finding out that a friend was in the hospital- Katie came over and asked what she could do for me!! We haven't gone a week without talking since!!!
3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?
I have too many to count!!! Maybe that I don't like my food to touch on my plate. When I was little I would have four bowls instead of one plate. (sometimes I still do if it's a "runny" dish)
4. What is your favorite genre of music? (Hip hop? Classical? Rock? etc.)
I like rock, oldies, country, and pop
5. Are you a Night Owl...or an Early Bird?
Night Owl- although now with Chatham I go to bed by 9 and am up by 6- so I guess I've become an early bird- but I am a very angry, non talkative early bird.
Feel free to check out The Little Life Blog yourself or just copy the questions from me.