Saturday, August 21, 2010

DAY FIVE

I am starting today's post on a positive note....

My favorite quote is something that my mother has always said and that is "This is the Good Stuff"!

I find myself saying this a lot and that makes me smile- I like to know that I am aware and witness a lot of the simple pleasures in my life.

Here are a few of the simple pleasures I had this past week.


Looking at these pictures reminds me that my life isn't revolving around my 30 Day Shred Challenge....although I am in a slump with being sore, tired, and unmotivated. THIS IS THE GOOD STUFF- I am doing this to see more good in life and more good in myself. By following through with my diet and exercise I will be a happier person doing all the things I want (like the pictures above)

No comments:

Post a Comment