Friday, August 20, 2010

DAY FOUR

I think I've learned to live without caffeine- didn't get any headaches or withdrawl symptoms- so I'm obviously not as hooked on them as I thought. Therefore, I am stepping it up a notch and I am going to cut out sweets- no desserts, no candy, NO SWEETS! This one shouldn't be too hard I get in more trouble with chips and salty snacks than I do sweets....but I will save this feat for Monday (since we're celebrating Nick's birthday this weekend!)
This weekend will be my test to see if I stick with the workouts on Saturdays and Sundays- I like to be optimistic- so go ahead....hold your breath!






On the BlogFront we are moving on to Favorite Books.....


As a kid I red Lurlene McDaniels Books- my mom and sister called them my "boo-hoo books" because they are SUPER depressing and ALWAYS made me cry- to this day they are still some of my favorites- because I have never been much of a reader, but I read close to 20 of her books- so she must have been doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment