Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh just forget it!

I'm tired, my son is off the wall (cranky, tired, FULL of tantrums) and my heart just isn't in it right now. I caved and bought a Cheerwine at work this morning AND I've had a handful of funsized Twix bars already.

The beginning of the school year IS NOT the time to try to eat better, quit caffiene and promise to blog for 30 days (STRAIGHT!).... so

these pictures will cover day 8-11 of the blog challenge- and in a few days I will let you know just how many nights I managed to fit in/stay awake for a work out.

Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad


Day 9 - a photo you took (see day 11)

Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you

This picture was taken in late 1985 or early 1986 (that's my dad giving my sister (in front) and ME a horsey ride!
Day 11 - a photo of you recently

Since this blog is REALLY about Chatham- I added his most recent picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment