Thursday, August 19, 2010

DAY THREE

Working out is hard to fit into my schedule- but I normally am already sick of exercising- and so far I'm hanging in there (haha- two days I know) Nothing much to report- still haven't caved and had a Coke (or any other Soda) so I think I'll make the 30 days this time!!!



Day Three of the Blog Challenge is my favorite Televison Program...and I must admit (although VERY embarrassing) that I am HOOKED on ABC Family's Secret Life of the American Teenager. We started watching it for a project through a school where I worked. It was a way to "connect" to "kids these days"... it ended up being trashy and WAY too sexual and we couldn't insist that kids watch it...but I was hooked- the bad story line, the lying, the underage issues. It's like a bad car accident that you want to look away from but just can't!



So there you have it...I am 27 going on 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment