Monday, July 27, 2009

Bad day! (Short Post)

So I was going to post these really cute pictures of the home made baby food I made this weekend- with pictures of Chatham meeting his Grandma JoJo (Devin's Stepmom) for the first time- and of course him eating said food I made. I also was going to brag about Chatham sleeping through the night and turning 4 months old today!
BUT....
Our cars got broken into last night and I am just so made I could Spit (that's southern for I'm PISSED!)
So while I fuel my hatred for lazy, unemployed theives- who invaded my space and now must DIE! I won't be posting today- I don't want to bring down everyone's mood and will post about my wonderful weekend tomorrow!!!

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that happened; I swear I just don't understand people!!

    ReplyDelete