Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me, Monday



So EVERY week I read my fellow bloggers posts (mycharmingkids) about what the DID NOT do they previous week and weekend- and everytime I think of several clever things I didn't do....so I am giving in and HOPE I can do this correctly...

*This weekend I did not let my son hang out on a large blanket with no clothes on as to reduce the amount of laundry I had to do on Sunday.

*I did not change my ringtone on my phone to a lullaby as to not wake up my sleeping boy when he's napping. And I did NOT have to do this because 9 out of 10 times I lose my phone it is IN Chatham's crib.

And MOST importantly....

*I did not start to discipline my dog for rolling in the grass and getting dirty, then relizing the crap in her fur was in fact spit up!! (Sorry Allie!!)


So maybe this week wasn't on of the REALLY clever, witty days I have had in the past- but I have cute new pictures of Chatham (& Carysn) to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment