Friday, July 31, 2009

Show Us your life...

Here I go again, bragging about Kelly's Korner, today she is touring our lives at our weddings. Looking at flowers, bridesmaids dresses, and other fun accessories from the big day.
So now you go to her page and add yourself to the list, I would love to see your big day!!!


Well my mom's BEST FRIEND and my "uncle" is a florist- so my flowers were AMAZING!!! and I still LOVE my "maids" dresses!

That's my sister-in-law, Amber, she wore a tea length dress similar to the "maids" and sang two songs during our wedding- "Your song" by Elton John and "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson- It was Phenomenal!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to have florist in the family.
    I've so enjoyed looking at all the ladies' wedding photos. There's so much love, beauty and creativity.
    I love your dress. Everyone looks so gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete