Wednesday, July 15, 2009

getting ready

I remember having to pack for the beach trip in May, Chatham was only 4 weeks old and I had an ENTIRE suitcase of stuff backed for our four day trip. Now, he is 3 1/2 months old and I have a suitcase JUST AS BIG for a two night trip to Virginia to see his godparents. I suppose we do need more than the average baby due to the reflux- we have recieving blankets as burp clothes and an extra outfits for when the reieving blanket just doesn't seem to catch it all.

I can't wait to get to post pictures from this weekend- I LOVE pictures of Ali and Curtis with Chatham- they are awesome with him.

I am a little nervous about the 6 hour drive to their house- it took 5 hours to get to the beach in May and that was rough- we ended up having to stop every 2 hours so it took up close to 8 1/2 hours to get there... now that he is older and able to eat with little to no spit up and doesn't have to get out of the carseat to be fed- (No, I don't do that often! only on long car rides- like Raleigh and Charlotte)

Also, we are planning a family night at the Crawdad's for our friends and their kids- if you're interested let me know. We are looking at dates and will probably go on the 28th or 29th of this month. Tickets are only 5 dollars for adults; 4 for kids 3-12; and free for kids 2 and under. The more the merrier, so let me know and I'll order our tickets ahead of time to get the group rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment